This page provides a history of significant events that happen at Fernhill Junior Soccer Club:
Historical Club Photos can be viewed in our Photo Gallery..Click Here
2008 - 302 Registered players, 4 Grand Final winning teams, Club receives major sponsorship from Hino Australia, with sponsorship also from Illawarra Hino Albion Park.
2007 - 211 Registerd players
2006 - 237 Registered players
2001 - Ground renamed to 'Ray Robinson Field' after a very special person who devoted much of his time to improve the ground over his 18 years with the senior club.
1998 - 148 Registered players, Club president: Rob Hunter
1966 - Club relocated from Pop Errington Park, (Fernhill) to Towradgi Park.
1964 - Club began preparing to move to a permanent home at Towradgi.
1960 - 13 Teams entered, issues encountered with the number of teams attempting to train play on one ground. Grounds at Fairy Meadow were used.
1957 - 7 Teams entered
1956 - 5 Teams entered
1955 - Fernhill Junior Soccer Club Inaugurated. A meeting was held to form the Junior Club. A donation of 10 pounds from the Senior Club launched the Juniors. 3 teams were entered, u10's, u/12's and u/14's. U/10's won the competition in their first year which drew many new players the following year.
1926 - Fernhill Soccer Club established, playing off 'Pop Errington' Park at Fernhill.